- HIGHER QUALITY: The Nuggy Hybrid is our compact smoker's multi-tool. It gives you everything you need to prepare, enjoy, and clean up for whatever form your session takes. We have everything you need to pack, arrange, and smoke in one tool.
- GREENS AND MORE: Bowls of fresh greens, wax, papers, and more are easy with the Nuggy Hybrid. We include a clip for rolled 'cigarette's, a knife for splitting cigars, a scraper for easy cleanup, a scoop for serving wax, a paddle for moving wax, and a pick/poker for arranging while smoking.
- MADE BETTER: NugTools designs lifelong smoker's companions. These are compact ultra-durable tools made to last. With high-grade stainless steel construction, each tool is spring-loaded and snap closed for easy storage. At home or on the go, the Nuggy is your buddy.
- THE PERFECT PRESENTS: Nuggy Multi-Tools make the best smoker's gifts. It comes in a white gift box that's great for any event, mens and womens brithdays, anniversaries, a surprise for late April, parties, camping trips, and more. Check out our store for the full range of NugTools!
- EASIER, CLEANER, FUNNER: One of the worst parts of smoking is the prep and the clean up, so NugTools set out to optimize the experience. Our accessories help you stay organized and prep faster and cleaner without thinking. Change the way you smoke for the better.
The Nuggy is the ultimate smoker's tool. We include everything you need to get the highest... quality experience out of every session. The Nuggy Hybrid is perfect for whatever you need. You can use it as a wax sculptor for carving concentrate, a poker/pick for arranging a lit piece, a clip for when you roll 'cigarettes', a paddle for moving wax, a knife for splitting cigars and getting the wraps, a scraper for cleaning your bowl, and a heat-resistance shell that doubles as a carb-cap. You always get the best experience with a Hybrid.
Designed for Your Life
We use the best grade of materials and construction because the Nuggy is more than a tool. We make the Nuggy to be your smoking buddy for life. We use high-grade stainless steel that's ultrasonically welded to create a set of tools that will never quit on you. Each tool features a spring-loaded seating that folds into the teardrop case for easy storage and travel.
Everything You Need
Check out the full range of NugTools. Check out the Nuggy Lift, Lift, Lite, Hybrid, and OG. We have multi-tools with everything you could need like scissors (as a pinch grinder), LED flashlights, knife (to split cigars), pokers, flathead screwdriver, 'cigarette' clips, tampers, scrapers (for cleaning), bottle openers, picks, and more. If you roll your own, use a pipe, hookah, or vaporizer this is the perfect tool for you. These multitools make perfect mens and womens gifts for any occasion.
The Nuggy by NugTools
The stress of preparing to smoke and cleaning up afterward is definitely something we can do without. So, we've created the world's best tools to make your smoking experience as easy and stress-free as possible. After extensive testing and trials, we're confident we've designed the most essential smoker's accessories ever. Change your smoking experience for the better.
|Tools: Clip, Knife, Paddle, Pick, Bowl Scraper, Scoop, ALOX Shell / Carb Cap.|
|Features: High quality stainless steel construction. Spring-loaded tools. Heat resistant aluminum oxide (ALOX) shell with raised bumps. Dual position-locking Clip. Glassware-safe Scraper. White Gift Box included.|
I own several nuggy tools and the hybrids the perfect option for someone consumeing concentrate and flower. I find the lift is my go to dab tool. But I always have the hybrid in my pocket wherever I go. A definite rebuy.
I think this is a great idea; however I would want a totally different set up of tools, the scissors are useful, I would want a pick for cleaning my grinder, a little hammer 🔨 to tap my grinder (you could have something like a ball on a telescopic arm). The pokey stick is to thin. A grinder card for solid. Also a canister for lighter fuel, ( not sure if that is possible) and a spare flint holder (for my Zippo). But really great idea.
Love the size, shape, and versatility.
I want one but it’s just too expensive
It’s a pretty nifty tool. The finish color seems to scratch off over time, but I am okay with that.